Cancelled – Dinner with the Chef
Come out to the SVGC Ball Room for a night of Dinner with our Chef, Tuesdays this winter. Our chef will take you step-by-step through creating that night’s meal, which you’ll get to enjoy when he’s done! After the event, you’ll be able to go home and make a delicious new dish for yourself and your family!
Doors open at 5:30 pm, and our chef will be preparing and serving from 6 to 8:30 pm. There will be a cash bar available for your beverage needs.
The cost for each class is $35 per person, plus tax, and reservations must be pre-paid in advance by Monday before the meal you’re attending. You can secure your reservation online by clicking here, or by calling 540-635-3588.
- November 9th – Crock Pot class – Melt-in-your-Mouth Mississippi Pot Roast with garlic mashed potatoes and roasted carrots
- November 16th – Crispy Butter topped Cod with Fresh Tomato and Herb Sauce, Almond Wild Rice, Asparagus
- November 23rd – No Class due to Thanksgiving
- November 30th – CANCELLED
- December 7th – CANCELLED
- December 14th – CANCELLED
- December 21st & December 28th – No Class Happy Holidays
- January 4th – No Class Club Closed
- January 11th – Fried Chicken with Mushroom Galette and Stewed Tomato and Okra
- January 18th – Fried Pork Medallions with Creamy Mustard Egg Noodles and Roast Cauliflower
- January 25th – Cajun Shrimp Casserole
- February 1st – Stuffed Chicken with Natural Reduction, White Bean & Broccolini Salad
- February 8th – Manchego Stuffed Pork Tenderloin, Warm Pecan Farrow Salad, Roasted Butternut Squash with Cider Vinaigrette
- February 15th- Martini Salmon, Vermouth Cream, Carrots and Zucchini Pearls, Preserved Lemon
- February 22nd – Ramen Hot Pots, Sesame Chicken, Bok Choy, Mushrooms, Soft Boiled Egg, Chilis